Join Our L♥vely Team
Dog Walker and Pet Sitter
Are you a animal Lover? Then you might be the perfect Match to work with True Love Pet Care!
No need for that monthly gym membership, earn an income while working out! Receive warm greetings with wagging tails and kisses. This can be a rewarding and fun Job for the right person, it requires you to be highly conscientious, mature and responsible.
What you will get
While you are out walking puppy alone, you’re not alone in this!
- flexible schedule
- first aid & CPR training
- years of experience
Your responsibilities will include:
- Walk up and sitter dogs
- Respect client homes
- Meet and exceed client requests
- Treat animals in your care as if they were you own
- Follow your schedule and complete assignments with documented notes through our software.
- Communicate any concerns to management.
To qualify for this position you must:
- Have access to a reliable car with active insurance and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Be available to work Monday through Friday between 10am and 3pm, evenings and weekend work available for extra income.
- Make a six-month commitment to working with True Love Pet Care!
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Own an iPhone or Android Smart Phone with text/picture messaging (SMS) and Internet access.
- Enjoy walking several miles a day (at your own pace).
- Live in a town within or contiguous to our service area. (Fishhawk, Lithia, Brandon and Riverview).
- Successfully pass background check
We offer our employees:
- Continuing education courses (Dog Behavior and Pet 1st Aid)
- Competitive pay, with pay increases after 1 year
- 401K retirement plan (eligible after 1 year of service)
- A friendly work environment
- Monthly performance and marketing bonuses.
- Did we mention the dogs? You get paid to hang out with dogs!!